Saturday 8 September 2007

Nike - Just do it!

Nike's adverts to show the real meaning of their slogan "Just Do It", an athletic with disability that beaten the world record to be the fastest thing on Earth without legs. The motivation to give disable people the opportunity to be a mark in sports history is excellent.

Nothing can stop someone from achieving their dreams. This is one strong marketing for a sport brand than using the usual sports icons.

It says on the poster:
"I was born without bones below the knee.
I only stand 5 FT 2
but this is the body I have been given.
This is my weapon.
How I conquer. How I wage my war.
This is how I have broken the world record.
How I become the fastest thing on no legs.
This is my weapon.
This is how I fight."

Oscar Pistorius, Paralympic World Record Holder.

No comments: