Still reading the study that FutureBrand did for the Arabian Region market that have been developing widely in the estate market. They have stated branding challenges in the Arabian Region which they it is a saturated marketplace.
The challenges and problems are;
1. Creating and launching a new brand and building awareness despite the clutter.
2. Determining whether a brand should franchise to other locations.
3. Responding to increased competition from new developments.
4. Establishing whether a new development phase requires a new brand.
5. Fixing a declining project image that is negatively affecting sales and investor interest.
6. Creating and enforcing brand and marketing guidelines for third party developers and vendors.
7. Establishing a customer affinity program.
8. Developing a long-term cram approach to help close the gap between purchase and handover.
9. Assessing marketing plans to determine if media spend is being strategically considered.
10. Creating a compelling sales center that delivers a branded experience.
11. Launching an internal branding program to ensure that employees are ambassadors of the brand.
12. Creating a compelling way finding system.